Rev up your chips and dip routine with this spicy mango salsa. Make quick work of mincing ingredients with a food processor and add extra serrano to macho up your mango. Trust me, your chips will thank you!
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: none
Yields: 7 cups salsa
- 6 mangos, peeled and cut into chunks (~ 9 cups)
- 1 large red onion, minced (~1 ½ cups)
- 2/3 cup cilantro, minced
- 2 serrano peppers, seeded, minced
- 3 TB lime juice
- 2 TB honey
- 1 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoons lime zest
Working in batches, pulse mango chunks in food processor several times, until evenly minced. Transfer to a large bowl and toss in remaining ingredients.
To speed prep, salsa can be made the day before the party. Just leave out the cilantro and refresh with additional lime juice right before you serve.